REGISTRATION opens on the Winter Solstice (12/21/18) at 7:00 am CST for the August 2-4, 2019 race!!!!
Bikes, Bands, and Beer
The 24 Hours of Cumming Gravel Race and Festival will take place on the backroads of central Iowa. Launching from The Cumming Tap, Cumming, Iowa, this will be one of the toughest endurance biking challenges in the United States. Riders will have 24 hours to cover 400k (that’s 248 miles to you and me) and nearly 15,000 feet of elevation gain. That’s a challenge for even the gnarliest of grinders! Not ready to tackle this beast solo? Take it on with a team of 2 or 4 people. We now offer 100k and 200k solo divisions also. To ensure the best race experience possible we will cap race registration. Come join us at “The Midwest’s Best Gravelfest.”
REGISTRATION will get you a piece of all of this:
- Custom 24 Hours of Cumming shirt!!!! (All distances)
- Professional Live Timing
- A stacked SWAG table
- Free breakfast Sunday morning
- Drink specials at the Cumming Tap
- Live music Friday night and Saturday (Multiple Bands)
- Great food available for purchase all day Saturday
- Camping spots near the start/finish line
- A shot at winning one of our custom trophies
- Bikepacking demo and class Friday afternoon presented by World of Bike Iowa City
REGISTER and become a part of the 4th annual 24 Hours of Cumming bike race and Festival.
“How long can you stay in the saddle?”